Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully each time you visit our site, as we reserve the right to amend them without prior notice. Using our website confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. Send Her Victorious’ website content and any contracts arising from it are governed by and in accordance with English law. All contracts are conducted in English and by entering into a contract both parties agree to submit to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
1. We reserve the right to hold any non-sensitive customer information for our own marketing purposes. All internet and mail order transactions are processed via a secure server. We do not hold your credit card details. No customer information will ever be passed to any third party unless express permission is granted in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. We assume the right to contact you by any means possible to discuss your order with us.
3. We always strive to keep our stock levels aligned to demand. If, for any reason, we are unable to complete your order within a reasonable timeframe we will contact you with alternatives or to give a specific date when your requested product will be restocked. If no acceptable alternative can be found, a full refund will be offered.
4. Whilst we always make every effort to represent our goods accurately, the images, colours and sizes are representative of the products delivered. Because our goods are generally handcrafted we cannot guarantee an exact representation.
5. All prices and product descriptions are deemed accurate at time of press. However we reserve the right to alter price, colours and details of any product offered in the website.
6. Returns & Refund Policy: If for any reason you are disappointed with your purchase from Send Her Victorious, items can be returned up to 14 days after purchase. This will effectively cancel your order with us. Returned items must be complete with all labels attached and original packaging in a re-saleable condition. We will give a full refund – minus any carriage or other delivery costs. It is recommended that proof of postage is obtained when returning goods as we cannot be held responsible for any returns that fail to arrive.
7. Return Address: Send Her Victorious, 67 Hall Road, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 0HP If an item is deemed to be faulty a replacement will be offered, or if no replacement is available a full refund will be given. The customer has no liability for postage on any returned faulty item. However we would request that you keep a receipt of costs in order that we can reimburse.
8. Credit Card refunds will only be made to the card that was used for the original purchase.
9. We take every precaution to ensure that our website is free from content or programs that may cause damage to your computer. We cannot take any responsibility for any damage caused by accessing our website. We cannot accept any liability or perceived liability for any damage or expense caused by any items supplied or any part of transactions. Our total liability for any claim will not exceed the price paid for any goods supplied including postage costs.
10. We accept no liability for any distress or damage caused by third party links to our website. We will only link to sites that we believe will be of interest to you – our customer.
If you have any queries arising from these terms and conditions please call or write to our head office using any of the following details:
Send Her Victorious, 67 Hall Road, Leckhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 0HP
Telephone: 01242 577730
Our aim is for all orders to be delivered within 5 working days of receiving funds. Due to some factors that may be outside our control we cannot be held liable for late delivery of orders. A standard delivery fee will be applied to each order.
If for any reason your order is cancelled prior to delivery you will not be charged – or when a charge has been made a full refund will be made.